Twitter Blitz Contest[ENDED] Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Twitter Blitz Contest Campaign is open only to those and who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Wilson's Office Supply, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Wilson's Office Supply as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 6th, 2017, 8AM Central Time and ending March 10th, 2017, 12AM , Central Time. All online entries must be received by March 10th, 2017, 12PM, Central Time.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by Retweeting any of our official Twitter account handle's tweets made during the Twitter Blitz Campaign Period. Our official Twitter account handle is "@wilsonsoffice". Each Tweet we make during the Campaign Period may be Retweeted as one entry. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Wilson's Office Supply.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign will receive "The Little Office Box", approximately valued at $20. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Wilson's Office Supply. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Wilson's Office Supply's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, local taxes, and/or shipping and handling (if needed)shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Wilson's Office Supply to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of Retweets received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Each day during Campaign Period a Winner will be selected by a random drawing utilizing http://competitionagency.com/tweetdraw under the supervision of Wilson's Office Supply. Winner will be notified via Twitter Direct Message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Wilson's Office Supply shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Wilson's Office Supply‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Wilson's Office Supply, anyone acting on behalf of Wilson's Office Supply, and Wilson's Office Supply’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wilson's Office Supply. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wilson's Office Supply from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Wilson's Office Supply may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Wilson's Office Supply reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Wilson's Office Supply’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Wilson's Office Supply may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Wilson's Office Supply. Wilson's Office Supply reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Wilson's Office Supply has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Wilson's Office Supply reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Wilson's Office Supply and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALABAMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: [Wilson's Office Supply] 2051 MAX LUTHER DRIVE, SUITE B, HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA 35810. Requests must be received no later than MARCH 30TH, 2017.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is [Wilson's Office Supply] 2051 MAX LUTHER DRIVE, SUITE B, HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA 35810, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
14. TWITTER: The Campaign hosted by [Wilson's Office Supply] is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with TWITTER.